Welcome to our newly-designed FertilityUK site
FertilityUK is the national fertility awareness service for the UK. We are committed to providing evidence-based information to the general public and health professionals on all aspects of fertility awareness.
- education in fertility awareness for women at all stages of reproductive life
- support for couples wishing to optimise their chances of pregnancy
- instruction in fertility awareness methods (FAMs) as an effective means to avoid pregnancy
- support for breastfeeding mothers using lactational amenorrhoea method (LAM)
- access to a UK-wide network of trained and accredited FAM practitioners
- bespoke lectures and study days for health professionals and others in health education
- advanced skills training in fertility awareness for health professionals (valid for continuing professional development credits from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health Care)
News and Forthcoming Events
FertilityUK Study Day in collaboration with Margaret Pyke Trust
The next FertilityUK Study Day will be held at the Wesley Hotel, Euston, London on Saturday 4th February 2017. Contact us if you are a health professional and would like further details.
New comprehensive book
The Complete Guide to Fertility Awareness by Jane Knight, published by Routledge. Order from Amazon