Welcome to FertilityUK
FertilityUK is the national fertility awareness service for the UK. We are committed to providing evidence-based information to the general public and health professionals on all aspects of fertility awareness.
- education in fertility awareness for women at all stages of reproductive life
- support for couples wishing to optimise their chances of pregnancy
- instruction in fertility awareness methods (FAMs) as an effective means to avoid pregnancy
- support for breastfeeding mothers using lactational amenorrhoea method (LAM)
- access to a UK-wide network of trained and accredited FAM practitioners
- bespoke lectures and study days for health professionals and others in health education
- advanced skills training in fertility awareness for health professionals (valid for continuing professional development credits from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health Care)
News and Forthcoming Events
New comprehensive book
The Complete Guide to Fertility Awareness by Jane Knight, published by Routledge. Order from Amazon
Advanced Skills course in Fertility Awareness
The next Advanced Skills course in Fertility Awareness will be held in Oxford starting in May 2017. See Health Professional page for further details.