The Complete Guide to Fertility Awareness by Jane Knight, published by Routledge, November 2016
This fully comprehensive textbook offers:
- evidence-based information for doctors and nurses working in all areas of reproductive health care
- a unique perspective on subfertility for gynaecologists and fertility nurses
- an authoritative source of reference for medical, nursing and midwifery students
- a straightforward and practical reference for new and experienced FAM users
- the core text for the FertilityUK Advanced Skills Course in Fertility Awareness
Global Library of Women's Medicine (GLOWM): a free online reference library for all reproductive health professionals. View the article on FAMs for achieving and avoiding pregnancy by Dr Cecilia Pyper and Jane Knight. Due for update Spring 2017.